I've been tagged by Tammyto answer these questions...
1. What is your happy color?Green, love green it's so mellow and goes well with my ginger hair!
2. What one product could you live without but wouldn't want to?Hand cream, I worry about getting "old lady" hands :O(
3. What is your guilty pleasure?Chocolate!
4. If you could travel anyplace in the world, where would you want to go and why? A deserted beach, with beautiful golden sands and clear blue sea, anywhere, to experience true peace and quiet.
5. Favorite t.v. show?Greys Anatomy. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time.
6. You have 24 hours of free time with no expectations, no work, no cleaning, no fixing meals, just free time. How will you spend it?Sat relaxing with Ray, watching the twins play. Laughing and enjoying each other.
7. You are being given the gift of one super-power (think cartoon characters - flying, xray vision, super strength, etc.). What super-power do you choose and why?The ability to stop time so that I can stop always being in a rush to do things. My life is passing too quick!
8. Favorite quote?The definition of "insanity" is doing the same thing over & over and expecting a different result! 9. Describe one of your funniest/silliest/most embarrassing moments?It's all three but very rude, involves a tent and a fish and chip wrapper. Enough said about that! Will have to think about another one, haha, cos I'm soooo sensible :O)
10. Optimist or Pessimist? Optimist 99% of the time, you just gotta be these days.
So we're into our B weeks already, I feel that this year is going to fly over!
Ok, so I kicked off our B's with a big glass of Baileys and I'm now relaxing whilst watching the Bounty Hunter. I love this show and so do the kids, they love seeing the bad guys being caught. Plus Duane Lee is hot ;O)
I also have planned on watching Beaches, never seen it all the way through before! I'll read Body Rides by Richard Laymon and will try and bake Brownie Biscotti, I never feel very confident with any kind of biscuits so we'll see what happens with that one.
I hardly ever eat burgers but I have bought some that are only 5 syns per pack of 4, so I'm going to enjoy Burger for my supper tonight whilst I sort out our budget, another thing that I hardly ever do but really needs doing.
With the kids I'd like to make Balloon animals and some bird feeders 'cos I think we're going to have this cold weather for a long time.