28 December 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ New Year Edition

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...


Outside my window... is snow that's no longer soft, but icy hard.


I am thinking... that tomorrow I need to give up junk food and start getting back on track with the healthy eating and exercise.


I am thankful for... being able to have a wonderful Christmas with my family.


I am wearing... my favourite pj's.


I am remembering...
my nanna, she's been in my thoughts a lot this Christmas and I still miss her loads.

I am going...
to keep relaxing and not over stretch myself anymore.

I am reading...
nothing. A trip to the library is needed as I'd like to read Stephanie Meyer's The Host.

I am hoping...
that I have the willpower to get back on track with the diet and exercise!

On my mind... what to do tomorrow with Ray and the kids, hoping for something fun.


Noticing that... I have an urge to take the Christmas tree down, maybe tomorrow.

Pondering these words...
Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.

From the kitchen... I can still smell Christmas cake!


Around the house...
everything is quiet. The kids are sleeping and me and Ray are relaxing.

One of my favorite things...
not having to rush anywhere and being able to enjoy my family.

From my picture journal...
My baby, Abigail, enjoying her reading system.

No comments:

Post a Comment